Sunday, September 30, 2007

Can you believe it’s Fall already?! A personal note

I woke up one day this past week after the rains with the cool fall breeze rustling the trees in my yard. In one week, we’ve moved from sweltering-hot-turn-up-the-AC to long sleeves and finding the thicker comforter. Lots of people I know got ill during this transition – or maybe it’s allergies.

This month’s newsletter features a follow-up to President Bush’s announced initiatives in August to respond to the home mortgage crisis. The FAQ column answers an excellent question from a buyer I met at an open house in Stevenson Ranch. I’ve consolidated the housing market news to one article for all the 3 valleys I primarily serve, instead of having one article for each of the 3 areas.

In this time when we’re saving money, I’ve included an article on kitchen refinishing by painting cabinets and another on painting the outside of the home.

I continue to focus on my weekly news blog because in this time of transition, the most knowledgeable buyers and sellers are the ones who are able to take advantage of the current real estate market. You can view and subscribe to this blog at http://changhomesnews.blogspot.com/.

The “Over The Fence” newsletter PDF (http://www.homewarranty.com/pdfs/signup/27568-English.pdf) features having an eco-friendly Halloween, keeping Halloween safe for pets, pathway lighting and pumpkin recipes.

As my newsletter content grows, I’m putting more and more of the articles on my blog at http://changhomes1.blogspot.com/. One such article is the October 2007 Celebrations and Observances – which has been expanded to include special days of the month.

As always, all articles I have written in this newsletter are reprinted in easier-to-read format at http://changhomes1.blogspot.com/. A bonus article explains that in this market, home staging is more important than ever. The cost for staging can pay off in a higher selling price.

Stay warm, enjoy the pumpkin pies and please call me if you have questions or if I can be of service to you. I can be reached at 661-312-1232 or via changhomes@gmail.com.

No comments: